• Analyze supply and demand issues and facilitate resolution throughout the supply chain system.
• Maintain forecasts and manage links between systems for forecasting, master production scheduling, and inventory.
• Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Warehouse and Accounting to ensure that the appropriate data is available and accurate to be reviewed at the S&OP process meetings and establish company’s supply plan as well as coordinate with Manufacturing for production placements according to the agreed forecast.
• Lead monthly demand planning meetings with demand forecast with sales and customer marketing teams.
• Production Planning - Monitor production issues such as capacity, minimum order quantities (MOQs) or lead times that conflict with plans and communicate to marketing and sale
• Interact with internal and external parties for all necessary matters to ensure the shipment or new product launch are delivered with complete documents and smooth with a timely manner.
• Manage order to cash process; challenge distributors in order to get the right quantity & quality, coordinate order invoice on timely manner, etc.
• Share business outlook & Supply chain KPI to management in order to avoid any possible business obstructions.
• Continually searches for strategic process and system improvement and develop tools to facilitate a collaborative environment and decision making.
• Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach by working with Sales, Marketing, customers, Export and Logistic and Accounting to obtain and ensure that current and accurate information is used for demand forecasts.
• Act as contact person in case of any quality problem.
• Analyze and present supply situation to all participants
• Coordinate with Production team on weekly / monthly production review in order to ensure that production planning will be serve for customer demand for both domestic and export.
• Increased 'Speed to Market' of all products and coordination with all stakeholder to ensure that each creation step will be under standard time duration.
• Engage and lead Supply Chain team to have continuous improvements.
1. • Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, engineering, data analytics or other relevant fields
2. • Minimum 10 years of work experience in Demand & Supply Planning, Factory Planning, Demand Planning in manufacturing or FMCG.
3. • Strong communication skills and ability to work under pressure.
4. • Strong analytical skills, statistic proficiency and be able to analyze complex data set and derive actionable conclusions to inform forecast and attention to details.
5. • Good negotiation, problem solving & convincing skills.
6. • Ability to work independently and take initiative