• Design and develop applications for the Android platform
• Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
• Participate in Agile/Scrum software development process
• Collaborate with teams to analyses, design, and ship new features
• Fix software defects and improve applications performance
• Implement unit and automation test, security best practice, and API integrations in the applications
• Continuously learn and implement new technologies to maximize application performance
1. Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
3. Technical background and an understanding of software testing.
4. Good development/scripting skills in common languages like Python, JAVA, Shell script, etc
5. Knowledge of automated testing tools, like Selenium, Robot, etc
6. Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
7. Must be flexible, independent and self-motivated.
8. Knowledge of Performance testing is an added advantage.
9. Experience with some common QA testing tools and best practice
• Proficient with Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK
• Experience with RxJava2, Retrofit2, OkHttp3, Concurrency concept
• Experience with Reactive programming
• Proficient understanding of design pattern such as MVP ,MVVM pattern
• Familiar with CICD process, Jenkins, and Fastlane
• Experience with unit and espresso automate test
• Knowledge of analytics tools such as Firebase, Google Analytic, Crashlytics.
• Experience with code versioning tools such as Git, SourceTree
• Understanding of security algorithm such as SHA1, SHA256, encryption, and decryption.
• Experience with developing SDK and OAuth concept a big plus
• Participate in the architecture and design of a feature early in the development cycle, influencing it to drive quality and adherence to specifications.
• Create documentation for QA process
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work.
• Owns continuous improvement for existing and new processes.
•All other duties as assigned.