• Design and develop applications for the Android platform
• Contribute to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
• Participate in Agile/Scrum software development process
• Collaborate with teams to analyse, design, and ship new features
• Fix software defects and improve applications performance
• Implement unit and automation test, security best practice, and API integrations in the applications
• Continuously learn and implement new technologies to maximise application performance
1. • Age not over 35 years old
2. • Proficient with Kotlin, Java, and Android SDK
3. • Experience with RxJava2, Retrofit2, OkHttp3, Concurrency concept
4. • Experience with Reactive programming
5. • Proficient understanding of design pattern such as MVP ,MVVM pattern
6. • Familiar with CICD process, Jenkins, and Fastlane
7. • Experience with unit and espresso automate test
8. • Knowledge of analytics tools such as Firebase, Google Analytic, Crashlytics.
9. • Experience with code versioning tools such as Git, SourceTree
• Understanding of security algorithm such as SHA1, SHA256, encryption, and decryption.
• Experience with developing SDK and OAuth concept a big plus
• Participate in the architecture and design of a feature early in the development cycle, influencing it to drive quality and adherence to specifications.
• Create documentation for QA process
• Maintain regular and punctual attendance at work.
• Owns continuous improvement for existing and new processes .
Qualifications & Skill Required
• ● Relevant work experience in development and/or testing role.
• ● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• ● Technical background and an understanding of software testing.
• ● Good development/scripting skills in common languages like Python, JAVA, Shell script, etc
• ● Knowledge of automated testing tools, like Selenium, Robot, etc
• ● Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously.
• ● Must be flexible, independent and self motivated.
• ● Knowledge of Performance testing is an added advantage.
• ● Experience with some common QA testing tools and best practice
• ● Strong desire to be part of a team and build great products