- Provide security consultation in a project-based environment as well as assisting operational of IT Security components with functional security requirements.
- Track and manage to resolution the closure of security risks including review plans and monitor progress or remedial actions
- Conduct and perform advanced vulnerability and penetration testing/assessments that also require in-depth analysis of IT controls applied to network infrastructure, visualized servers, databases, web applications and interfaces and supporting software infrastructure (document management, reporting).
- Analysis of technical requirements to design and deliver both Infrastructure and IT Security solutions and Assessment.
- Consults with IT and business leaders to analyses IT security service needs to determine scope and priorities of projects, and to discuss system requirements.
- Provides technical guidance on all systems in place to all levels of Information Technology staff
- Maintain infrastructure, Application and security architecture documentation and provide support to projects involving enterprise wide applications and supporting hardware.
- Develop security automation test in CI/CD pipeline on a Kubernetes based platform, both on premises and on a multi-cloud infrastructure. (AWS and GCP)
1. - Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, MIS, IT or related field.
2. - At least 4-5 year experiences in computer security area
3. - Have a foundation in good information security practices.
4. - Functional knowledge of networks, products, Or Software Development Life Cycle
5. - Knowledge of E2E security design including network, platform and application
6. - Experience in system and applications security management and control.
7. - Experience in facilitating information security risk assessments.
8. - Technical writing, documentation development, process mapping, and visual communication skills.
9. - Professional certificates related to work (e.g. CISSP, CISM, CEH, Sec+, ISO 27001, PCI DSS or similar general security certification) is desirable