- Responsible for assistance in successful implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite (Financial module) and Hyperion (Budget Planning)
- Analyse business model and business process, identify business case and exceptions
- Liaising with users, gathering business and system requirements, and consolidating all requirements.
- Complete requirement of system functional specifications and the system test
- Analyzing system problems and solutions, and identifying data and technology according to users' requirements.
- Tracking project and program progress, monitor actions, risks and issues
- Participation in support and user training processes during and after implementations.
- Performing after go-live functional support tasks.
- Identify opportunity for process improvement, integration and impact
1. Thai Nationality, age between 24-30 years old.
2. Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Management information System, Accounting Information System or related fields
3. Understands and strong in ERP systems (Oracle) including business process knowledge.
4. Experience in business analyst / functional consultant role at least 1-2 years full implementation cycles.
5. Experience in Oracle application implementation will be an advantage
6. Strong project management, communication, problem solving, negotiation and analytical skills
7. Strong leadership and strategic planning skills
8. Good command of written and spoken English