- Gather and analyze end users' and system requirements to develop system specifications and hand over to vendors (internal and external) for further development.
- Develop and handle in-house small IT modules (i.e. web-based/ paper-less application)
- Facilitate the launch of new program, test run to check potential technical glitches.
- Maintain and supervise database operations, solve any related problems occurred.
- Revise and keep information update in database pools (i.e. information regarding salesman, dealers)
- Provide data query support to end users upon request.
- Administer and grant accesses to database usage in the main system.
- Deal with external vendors/programmers in case of outsourcing, evaluate and negotiate initially on budget, plan, time-frame and requirements.
1. Thai nationality age 27-34 years old.
2. At least bachelor degree or higher in Information technology, computer science or other related fields.
3. More than 2 years working experience in IT Developer and have knowledge the collection system is preferable.
4. Understand in Financial, Leasing or hire purchase business is preferable.
5. Have knowledge in programming of .Net and Oracle database
6. Able to communicated in English both speaking and writing.
7. Has good problem-solving and analytical skills.
8. Negotiation skill is required if dealing with vendors.