- Work hard with full dedication during working hours
- Develop fine programs that match with user requirements (customers, agents, staff from other Departments) or the supervisor's directive
- Maintain proper program quality and function as well as quickly fix any errors in case problems occur
- Listen to any problems or requirements of users or supervisor
- Help analyze problems or requirements of users
- Help design solutions to problems or meet user requirements
1. Male/ female, age 22-35 years old
2. Bachelor degree in the field of Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT or any related fields
3. Have passion in writing programs, perform regular debugging maintenance and try writing programs by using new techniques or technologies.
4. No less than 1-year experience with good skills (or new graduates with good programming skills) in writing programs by using such following computer languages or techniques as ASP.NET - C#, MVC, LINQ, SQL command, Entity Framework or other OR/M, Web Services / Web API, Web Forms, AJAX
6. Possess a good understanding of object-oriented analysis and design, software design patterns, and software development process.
7. Be able to proficiently use and familiar with the tools/ programs such as Visual Studio (version 2010 above), SVN or GIT source control and other development tools
8. Good communication, team work skills, analysis, problem solving skills
9. Good English language skills (speaking and listening skills) and understanding of service work, willing to provide service, and able to handle pressure well