- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Manage, control, develop and maintain financial and accounting controls and processes.
- Preparing monthly financial statement and performance reports, Forecasting and annual budgeting.
- Design and implement internal controls to safe company assets and ensure financial statement integrity.
- Set up and manage banking facilities, merchant account, payroll accounts, etc.
- Implementation of general accounting processes and organization development in a new-build company.
- Analyze the organizations revenues, expenses, working capital, cash flow and other key financial indicators.
- Handle petty cash and cash receivables including keeping appropriate cash flow for operations.
- Annual financial statements and annual tax filings.
- Check the accuracy of the payment, check the calculation and approval.
- Check the purchase tax report (Quality .30), PND 1, PND 3, PND 53, Social Security
1. Female age 28 – 35 years.
2. Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Accounting or related field.
3. Experience in Accounting at least 3 years
4. Good leadership skills, can work under pressure and honesty.
5. Must have strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Access and Word
6. Able to communicate in English
7. Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required