• Clothing / Garment / Textile Industry
• Rama 4, Silom, Bangkok
• Interact with customer over the multiple voice and written channels.
• Respond to queries related to products, services, processed and policies.
• Handle and resolve complaints in accord with established policies and procedures.
• Respond to escalated issues in a courteous and professional manner consistent with our customer service philosophy.
• Assist customers with placing orders and navigating our E-Commerce site.
• Troubleshoot online and checkout issues and report technical concerns to respective internal departments for resolution.
• Liaise with distribution centers to research disruption to order fulfillment or return process.
• Liaise with retail stores to resolve customer concerns related to store experience.
• Any additional duties that is necessary due to the evolving needs of the business.
* Must be able to work nights, weekend and holidays. *
** 5 working days in a week with 2 weekly holidays. **
1. 1 year experienced in customer service and call center field preferred.
2. Fluent in listening, speaking, writing Thai and English.
3. Service minded and Punctual is a must.
4. Pleasant telephone manner and calm disposition.
5. Analytical, problem solving and probing mindset to identify root cause and improvement opportunities.
6. Positive attitude and open to constructive criticism and continuous improvement in performance job functions.
7. Knowledge of retail or E-Commerce ideal is preferable.
8. Must be able to work nights, weekend and holidays.** 5 working days in a week with 2 weekly holidays. **