The candidate in this role will be required to work in as resident engineer manner directly focus with the
customer requirement, and candidate will report to TPM in technical assignment and cooperate with
PM for project deployment which may include the following responsibilities:
The candidate is expected to be responsible for:
• IP projects both deployment phase and technical support.
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with customer's technical teams.
• Troubleshooting of all cases including interfacing with gTAC/TEC (Technical Expert
Center) or Regional Support.
• Demo or Prove of Concept supporting to pre-sale, Technical clarification with customers
when issues raised
• Customer interfacing on all technical aspects and maintain customer relationship during
on-site that could be considered as company reputation over the company.
• Produce and review customer specific documentation for various change requests,
maintenance, monitoring or administrative procedures applicable to the IP product family.
• Validates the solution within customer’s requirement (including end user services and
management) to ensure that all customer requirements as defined in the contract are
fulfilled within scope.
• Verifies and validates inter-operation of products or sub-systems from multi-vendor
through the execution of test plans.
• Ensures the solution performs as designed by validation or testing the functionality and
by giving the base for a final acceptance by the customer.
• Performs the technical migration of the solution either day or night plan, prepares all
the configuration required by the migration process, executes the procedures of
migration, adjust the new system into old technical environment, manages the roll back
when it is required.
The successful candidate should have strong technical, interpersonal and communication skills as well as being energetic, results oriented and have work experience with some or all of the following (minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience):
1. Bachelor degree in Telecom/Data/Computer/Network/Software Engineering
2. Experience delivering professional services including network strategy, design and engineering, proof of concept, implementation, testing, customer training and on-site support.
3. Intermediate knowledge of IP Networking. Routing protocols, MPLS signaling protocols (RSVP, LDP), QoS, IP VPN, CLI knowledge and etc.
4. IP certification is an advantage asset. , Minimum intermediate knowledge of RHEL.
5. Experience with scripting and scripting languages
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
7. Responds to requests for technical information and assistance in a timely and professional manner., Thai nation only.
8. Able to handle several important tasks at the same time.
9. Able to deal with a complex organization structure within Nokia.